Friday, April 29, 2011

Me & Feagler, CMHA and City Hall

I'm a guest on WVIZ's Feagler & Friends this weekend. We're talking about the Cleveland City Hall cuts, the arrest of the housing authority director, and the proposed fee hike at Kent State.

My favorite part was talking about the wiretaps of contractor William Neiheiser describing the goodies he allegedly offered CMHA director George Phillips-Olivier. ("I said, 'George, you want a place in Florida, get me Phase II.' I says, 'I'm desperate for a f---ng good job like that.' I says, 'You want a good life,' and he agrees. We went to the game [Cleveland Cavaliers playoff game] last night.")

The show airs tonight at 8:30 and Sunday at 11:30 am on WVIZ. It'll also run on The Ohio Channel Monday at 1:30 pm and 9:30 pm and Tuesday at 5:30 am. A podcast will go up Monday morning here.

I'm on the show's second half, with host Dick Feagler and Ed Esposito of WAKR. In the first half, Feagler interviews Joseph Jankowski of Case Western Reserve University and George Newkome of the University of Akron about cutting-edge research at the two schools.

No comments: