Thursday, June 28, 2012

Multimedia me: on Twitter & on WCPN

Politics is my part-time beat. I'm juggling a lot at Cleveland Magazine, writing profiles and crime stories, covering arts & culture, editing essays & commentary, digging into Cleveland history 200 or 5,000 words at a time.

So I've started a Twitter feed that'll reflect everything I do as a journalist and all the facets of Cleveland I cover.

Please follow me at @ErickTrickey as I work to master the art of the tweet, that instant burst of 21st-century haiku. (You can see my prediction about the Supreme Court's health care case, which will either look prescient or naive less than two hours from now.)

Also, I'm hosting WCPN's Reporter's Roundtable at 9 am tomorrow. We'll be leading off with the Supreme Court's health care decision and the latest on the presidential race. I'll be filling in for regular host Rick Jackson on the occasional Friday. Please tune in to 90.3 FM or wcpn.org tomorrow and call in.

No comments: